In the news:
• Livestock Hub press release
• Over 150 people came together for an inspiring conversation of what’s possible from Doug Griffiths and an update from Mayor Warwick Climate Change Strategy Taskforce, ATCO, Westmoreland, and Urban Systems on February 12.
• Over 60 people came together on February 15 for a Community Action Team (CAT) workshop and to consider what’s possible for the community.
• Since these public consultations, 24 one-on-one meetings have been conducted with community members and organizations resulting in this first Community Action Team.
• To set up your time to discuss your idea, contact the Hanna Learning Centre to set up a time that works for you: